I am a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and finance professional with over 25 years of experience in business and personal financial planning. This experience gives me a unique view to risk assessment and investments and the ability to create successful financial strategies for both your retirement and estate. As a finance professional, I have access to a broad range of tools to create and execute strong long term plans.
I am passionate about helping you meet your financial goals.
I provide expertise and advice in the following areas:
• Business financial reviews to help reduce and defer taxes through use of the Income Tax Act
• Use of corporate structures to minimize risk and tax exposure
• Retirement and Estate Planning
• Business Succession Planning
• Cash flow management and wealth accumulation solutions
• Regular review of financial strategies and objectives
• Financial Statement analysis
These strategies result in:
• Long term savings that minimize taxes
• Lower overall tax liability
• Life long income in retirement
• Income splitting with family members to reduce overall family tax payable
• Reducing the amount of taxes payable at death & ensuring your family receives what you want
• Reduced Business Risks
Christine is very astute and understands all the financial circumstances that surround a divorce. Her professional training and approach to her clients brings clarity and simplicity to their financial planning process.
Her calm and caring approach, combined with her knowledge and expertise allows her to guide her clients through this difficult time to create a clear financial picture.