Getting divorced is a really difficult time. There is so much financial stress associated with separating two households and figuring out next steps. The most common questions that people going through a Divorce ask are:
- Can I afford to keep my house?
- Do I need to downsize my house?
- What are the penalties for selling my house with my mortgage?
- My spouse has everything in their name.. I am worried about my credit rating.
- What if my ex misses mortgage payments?
As a Mortgage Advisor, I help my clients manage their money, and not just their mortgage. From helping them develop their credit rating to finding new ways to qualify for a mortgage, I try to maximize their cash flow and review their mortgage plan.
Whether you’re keeping the family home, downsizing or getting a fresh start in a new home – I can help guide you through the complicated process.
Michael Rothfeld, Mortgage Agent
To learn more about Michael and how he can help you, click https://www.thedivorceangels.com/vendor/michael-rothfeld/
Leave a Reply