When it comes to divorce, nothing seems to come easy. One of the most difficult aspects is splitting up the matrimonial home. Who has the rights to the home? Where to next? And how can you afford to rent or buy a house on your own? Often, your liquid funds are tied up in your home, and you will not have access to them until the closing date. But, how do you move on and plan for your future without having the available funding? Tembo Financial can help in a variety of different ways. Offering non-traditional funding, they support you financially through divorce, and take care of some of the stress.
Below are a few of the many ways Tembo can help!
- Deposit for new purchase: they offer loans to individuals going through divorce for their future home. This allows each person to move on and live independently. They are paid back by the proceeds of the sale of the matrimonial home.
- Moving expenses: They offer loans for moving expenses. Splitting up the contents of your matrimonial home is hard enough, but then you are faced with moving expenses to bring them to your new home.
- Furniture, Appliances and Staging: if you need to stage your matrimonial home before selling, or buy new furniture and appliances for your new home, Tembo is able to give you the funds you need.
- Lawyers expenses: are lawyers fees adding up faster than you can keep up with them? Taking a loan from Tembo can help you pay your lawyers.
- Debt consolidation: settle any debts that were shared as a couple so that you are able to move on individually. Separate your debt and credit score from your ex by having a debt consolidation loan.
If you would like to learn more and how can Tembo Financial can help you, click https://www.thedivorceangels.com/vendor/arryn-greenspan/