Home Forum General Not sure what to do My ex wants to change the custody agreement.

My ex wants to change the custody agreement.

random avatar

hey everyone.

I’ve been separated for a year and a half, after a long painful period. My ex cheated and was abusive to me and my oldest son. He refused to leave the house and had to go to court twice to get him out. For a year he had supervised visitation and was monitored by CAS until recently when he finally competed court ordered anger management. Now he is pressuring me for 50%custody so he doesn’t have to pay child support. Because I make more $, I would owe HIM. Most importantly, the kids are finally getting settled and I don’t believe it’s in their best interest.

Do I have to entertain this?? I’ve spent nearly $100k on legal fees already. I can’t financially afford another round of court.  He is emailing me every day and becoming More aggressive to me. What do I do?

#9554 Reply
random avatar

My husband was cheating on me and he left me ten weeks ago. He initially left for his mistress of eight years. i lost him till i was able to contact Dr Climent  for help, He was a great helper, he saved my marriage from shame and the embarrassment, He restored my marriage just as he promised, my husband will not cheat on me anymore, who wants to save his/her relationship should please contact drclimentscott@gmail.com  or call or whats-app +2347036879479  +2347036879479  for solution today.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply To: My ex wants to change the custody agreement.

Your information: