Home Forum General General Deadbeat ex-husband

Deadbeat ex-husband

random avatar

What can yo do if you have an ex that defaults on his monthly child support payments?  He says he isn’t working and doesn’t have any money but seems to afford his condo and car.  I need the money – kids live with me 75% of the time.  What can I do?

#3415 Reply
random avatar

Hi Debra,

If you have a legal agreement or court order, he is obligated to provide his financial information.  If he is in default of support payments, contact the Family Responsibility Office (FRO) and they will help you along.

Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply To: Deadbeat ex-husband

Your information: