Home Forum General General Custody


random avatar

Hello, I just have a question about 2 spouses being from different provinces and having children together. I am from Alberta, and my husband is from BC. We are currently living in BC close to my husband’s family and have been for the last 3 1/2 years. Prior to that, we lived in Alberta for 9 years close to my family. If we decide to separate or divorce, does my husband have the right to tell me I cannot leave BC to go back to Alberta with my kids if I have no support here? If he can in fact do that, what are my rights or potential loopholes regarding his issue? Thanks in advance.

#10463 Reply
random avatar


Thanks you Dr climent Scott,  for the restoration of my marriage. We have been separated for a 4 years. I started searching on the net for people who God restored their marriages and I found Dr climent  the great spell caster how he has help so many relationship by his spell casting with his contact , i contact him for help suddenly after the spell casting my husband return back home 2 days after the spell casting and ask for forgiveness and now we are living together happily once again thank you Dr climent  for your help. email Dr climent  for help EMAIL via: whatsapp him +2347036879479 or email him drclimentscott@gmail.com  /  drclimentscott@gmail.com


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply To: Custody

Your information: