Home Forum General Money Matters Property Division Reply To: Property Division

random avatar

Yes, it is better to consult a lawyer. You can find a wide range of options for qualified lawyers on the web. You can also ask your friends and relatives about a professional lawyer. I am familiar with a lawyer from France- Bechara Tarabay. If you want, you can check this out to find about the lawyer. By consulting the right lawyer, you can get rid of this problem.