Not sure what to do

Home Forum General Not sure what to do

    • Topic
    • Replies
    • Freshness
    • Newly separated

      Hi to anyone out there. My husband and I mutually agreed to separate on January 1, 2020. We still live in the same house and are trying our best to remain the best friends that we feel we are. Although for a long time I wanted to separate (and him but I didn’t know it… Read more »

    • 4

    • random avatarHeartbroken
      1 week, 3 days ago
    • One week into divorce separation

      One week into divorce separation And I am completely lost. I am a 38-year-old man who’s been married for 18 years Next month. My wife asked me for divorce last Saturday. Asked me to tell the kids on Sunday. She felt alone and lost and felt like she had given me everything in to our… Read more »

    • 2

    • random avatarJon
      2 months, 3 weeks ago
    • Kirra divorce settlements

      When tackling Kirra divorce settlements ( who is it more favorable to? Is it the husband or wife? And how can the lawyer help with that?

    • 1

    • random avatarKirra divorce settlements
      4 months, 3 weeks ago
    • Am I Crazy for Wanting Divorce?

      Sorry if this is long. I don’t have much of a support structure. I was married at 21 (male) to my then 20 yo wife. At that time I had a lot of friends, and excellent relationships with my friends, and she was somewhat outgoing. As we continue on she became controlling. I did something… Read more »

    • 2

    • random avatarJohn Samuels
      5 months, 2 weeks ago
    • How do I leave with a 6yr old?

      6 yr marriage, which is long over… but I can’t leave without our 6yr old son. If I thought I could leave him but keep our boy, I would have been gone 3 yrs ago. I’m thinking… if I visit family with my son in another province (in Canada) with ‘his’ permission and I just… Read more »

    • 2

    • random avatarJustWantOut
      7 months, 4 weeks ago
    • Online legal counsel for divorce?

      Hello, I am in the middle of a divorce. I hired an attorney who is my neighbor and have known him for 10 years although not close friends, but our kids are. He said that he would represent me for a set fee, and would not charge anymore. I agreed and paid him in full…. Read more »

    • 1

    • random avatarMichelle
      9 months ago
    • Help

      Paid 350 pound for a divorce though manage divorce and courts did not receive paper so no divorce now they will not give me a refund wot can i do

    • 1

    • random avatarRob
      11 months, 2 weeks ago