When we go through difficult life events, drafting any kind of plan may be the last thing or our minds, but sitting down and actually writing out a plan is exactly what can provide some comfort in the midst of turmoil. Purposely defining your short and long-term goals and creating a balanced plan to meet those goals can reduce uncertainty and anxiety.
Here are ten powerful reasons why financial planning – with the help of an expert financial advisor – will get you where you want to be.
- Financial Literacy:Better financial understanding can be achieved when measurable financial goals are set, the effects of decisions understood, and results reviewed. Giving you a whole new approach to your budget and improving control over your financial lifestyle.
- Income:It’s possible to manage income more effectively through planning. Managing income helps you understand how much money you’ll need for tax payments, other monthly expenditures and savings.
- Cash Flow:Increase cash flows by carefully monitoring your spending patterns and expenses. Prudent spending and careful budgeting will help you keep more cash.
- Capital:An increase in cash flow, can lead to an increase in capital. Allowing you to consider investments to improve your overall financial well-being.
- Investment:A proper financial plan considers your personal circumstances, objectives and risk tolerance. It acts as a guide in helping choose the right types of investments to fit your needs, personality, and goals.
- Savings:It used to be called saving for a rainy day. But sudden financial changes can still throw you off track. It is good to have some investments with high liquidity. These investments can be utilized in times of emergency or for educational purposes.
- Tax Efficiencies:They say taxes and death are inevitable in life, but minimizing tax should be a priority when it comes to managing your finances. A plan can identify areas where you can better manage your tax situation.
- Estate Planning:Another key component of any planning discussion should be to ensure that your financial affairs are in order should anything happen to you. Wills, Powers of Attorney and any specific business succession requirements should be reviewed and appropriately drafted.
- Family Security:Providing for your family’s financial security is an important part of the financial planning process. Having the proper insurance coverage and policies in place can provide peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- Ongoing Advice:Establishing a relationship with a financial advisor you can trust is critical to achieving your goals.
The first step in developing your financial plan is to meet with an advisor. Francesco Coccimiglio offers a complimentary meeting that begins with a review of your current financial circumstances, anticipated changes, future goals, and results in your customized plan. To learn more about Francesco and how he can help click https://www.thedivorceangels.com/vendor/francesco-coccimiglio/?r=35320